Storm Water Services of Oregon is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of service, including stormwater education.
Many people are confused about stormwater... what it is, where it goes, and how it affects us all.
Here are the top 10 myths about stormwater:
10. Stormwater is clean.
9. Stormwater drains lead to treatment plants.
8. The pollutants in stormwater are not really harmful.
7. Stormwater flows only to local streams.
6. Stormwater is mainly an urban problem.
5. Industries are the greatest source of water pollution.
4. Roads are responsible for most of the state's stormwater runoff.
3. The state should take care of all stormwater pollution.
2. Stormwater pollution will eventually go away.
1. No real solutions exist to solve our stormwater problem.
There ARE solutions to solving stormwater problems, and Storm Water Services of Oregon can help. Contact us today to find out how.