Storm Water Services offers pond cleaning, restoration and maintenance for homeowners and businesses.
Pond Cleaning can be a labor intensive process, and could include the following:
- Removing fish and safely keeping them for the duration of the cleaning.
- Carefully removing and hydrating the plants.
- Draining all the water.
- Removing excess organic debris, known as sludge, muck, and slime.
- Cleaning filter media.
- Restoring natural bottom
- Enhancing water quality
- Reducing toxic gases
- Expanding aquatic living spaces
- Maintaining an undisturbed landscape
- Acclimating the fish and plants to the new water conditions
- Leaving fish and wildlife unharmed and much healthier